Market professionals talk
Michał Ćwikliński discussing current market trends with Dariusz Węglicki, Country Magaer for Catella Residential in Poland.
The whole discussion in available here, in Polish only.
- Polish real estate market appears to be strong and open to new investments despite pandemic turmoil.
- After record high H1 regarding investment volume, and Q3 that ended YTD with ca. EUR 3.9 B, we are now expecting ca. EUR 2.5 B closed transactions still this year, with most of them being office properties in Warsaw.
- Industrial: as the big pan-European winner due to the expansion of e-commerce.
- Retail: more transactions YTD in comparison to the former year, mostly convenience properties are now transacted.
- Office: slight slowdown but to rebound.
- PRS: still lack of easy accessible product but developing.
- Student housing: stopped due to pandemic but is expected to rebound.