Review of H1 2020 by Avison Young5 Jul 2020
Review of H1 2020 in the commercial property market in Poland is already published.
- Record high investment activity in H1 – however achieving this year a similar result to record-breaking volume of EUR 7.8 billion registered last year may be difficult
- Newcomers believe in Poland’s resilience - despite the global pandemic situation, transactions closed by newcomers in H1 2020 only, accounted for 146% of the total 2019’s result
- Office sector still strong with EUR 1.4 billion invested throughout H1 2020
- Industrial market soaring - almost EUR 1.7 billion transacted in the industrial sector during the first half of the year already outperformed full 2019 result by 9%
- More and more LOIs are being signed and investors are coming back to the market, albeit expecting some discount in pricing
Download the full report for free here.