Search our commercial real estate news and announcements.
Market professionals talk
Michał Ćwikliński discussing current market trends with Dariusz Węglicki, Country Magaer for Catella Residential in Poland.
The whole discussion in available here, in Polish only.
- Polish real estate market appears to be strong and open to new investments despite pandemic turmoil.
- After record high H1 regarding investment volume, and Q3 that ended YTD with ca. EUR 3.9 B, we are now expecting ca. EUR 2.5 B closed transactions still this year, with most of them being office properties in Warsaw.
- Industrial: as the big pan-European winner due to the expansion of e-commerce.
- Retail: more transactions YTD in comparison to the former year, mostly convenience properties are now transacted.
- Office: slight slowdown but to rebound.
- PRS: still lack of easy accessible product but developing.
- Student housing: stopped due to pandemic but is expected to rebound.